A three bedroom first floor maisonette, located between Page Street and Pursley Road in Mill Hill and close to Copthall School. This property consists of good sized living room, two double bedrooms and one single, a fully fitted kitchen, and new mod...
Fee Information for Tenants The asking rent does not include tenant fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, following upfront fees may apply:
Fees on Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs):
• Payment on variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy £50.00 including VAT or the reasonable costs of the person to whom the payment is to be made in respect of the variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy
• Payment on termination of a tenancy – the tenant will be required to make a payment for an early termination (surrender) of the tenancy agreement at the tenant’s request. The payment amount will vary depending on the termination.
• Loss of a key or other security device – the tenant will be liable for the reasonable costs that the landlord or agent has incurred as a result of the tenant losing a key(s) or security device(s).
Fees on All Non-Assured Shorthold Tenancies:
• Admin fee of £240.00 (inclusive of VAT) per person (including guarantors)
• Tenancy amendments and alterations, where changes to deposit protection is also required £150.00 (inclusive of VAT) per tenancy
• Tenancy inventory (either check in or check out) upwards from £120.00 (price indicated is for a one bedroom apartment, inclusive of VAT)
• Missed inspection appointments £50.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Separate individual credit checks (where needed) from £30.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Tenancy amendments and alterations £100.00 (inclusive of VAT) per tenancy